Saturday, August 24, 2013

A New Beginning + A New Project

Follow me on G+ for further updates.

For those who have came from my old blog, Julie 2 a T!, I want to thank for for following over to a new project I call 'The Letter 10'... why the letter ten? Well, since I no longer go by the moniker Julie, I go by J and with J being the tenth letter in the English alphabet I figured it'd be a good start. Yes, I know J is not a number but 'The Letter J' was already taken so I'm going with it, PLUS it is original and sounds kinda cool.

For those new and have never read anything about me I have two things to say to you: Welcome! I will try not to let you down with my tedious thoughts and rambling that I go through, and secondly, you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into!

Now that we've got our basic greeting out of the way, let me pick up where I left off at with my old blog and it's last post: I finally have a new job starting on Monday so this means my activity on G+, my blog, and even on my YouTube page is going to scale back just a bit but of course when I am home off from work whether that is before/after work or on my scheduled days off I am going to try to churn out as much content I can possibly do within my tiny little human brain. Things between my wife Kelly and I have never been better, her mother isn't interfering as much as she used to (thank the Heavens and Gods!) and my family is probably going to be okay especially since with myself, Kelly and the kids we currently have a total of six people in this family. My oldest is about to turn 12, and my son is about to turn three next month (Monsters U or Iron Man birthday???), but with that all being said I am going to do a little project to get things rolling...

Iron Man, Iron Man 2, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America: The First Avengers
The Avengers, Kick-Ass, X-Men: First Class, Green Lantern: First Flight, and The Dark Knight
Why did I take a picture of all of the comic book movies I currently on Blu-Ray? I am going to give you my opinion on each of these films... sure, everyone and their grandmother's cat has done a review of these films already on blogs, blogspam sites (ComicBookMovie), Reddit, YouTube, and any other rock you can find online or in print but that doesn't matter because I want to give my perspective on these films. I will try to do one a week, link it and hopefully allow others to get a better picture of how my mind works with these movies. SO stay tuned, as these ten reviews will not be the only thing I post because THAT WOULD BE INCREDIBLY BORING!

No comments:

Post a Comment